Monday, May 22, 2017

Montel Williams Reflection

Montel Williams is a very interesting individual with a very inspirational story. Even though he struggles with pain and other symptoms that go along with MS, he still strives to be the best version of himself every day. Some of Montel's main goals are to continue his active lifestyle, while also being able to support his family in every aspect of life. As his therapist I understand his main struggles are pain management and depression. As a therapist I want Montel to be open about his feelings, and for his family to be as supportive as possible. For pain I would teach Montel techniques to keep him as pain free as possible. I think hydrotherapy would greatly benefit Montel, it would be easy on his joints, and relaxing to his lower leg pain. With these interventions I believe Montel will continue to live a productive life, and continue to chase his dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment