Saturday, May 6, 2017

Blog Post Challenge #9 "Activity Analysis"

I wanted to talk about my experience from last week’s activity analysis. I must say, so far, the activity analysis probably is my favorite project that I've worked on since being in OT school. Since starting foundations I've noticed my mind begin to shift towards a new way of thinking, I truly am beginning to experience "OT think". While working on the small details of the project, it felt good to take the knowledge that I've gained throughout my foundations class, and to apply that knowledge in a clinical aspect. Not only was it great to see this new way of thinking come to life in my project, it was great to see my classmates view points on their activity analysis, and to see the large amounts of knowledge they have gained throughout this class. I also have to mention, the Nerf Guns were a “blast”, shooting the MOT 2’s was a lot of fun! All joking aside, I look forward to continuing my growth into “OT think”, and look forward to becoming the best OT that I can possibly be. This was a fantastic project, and the learning experiences will never be forgotten.


No comments:

Post a Comment