Saturday, March 3, 2018

Leadership Summit

I found the leadership summit to be extremely helpful in relation to my second group facilitation. I admit, I was having a hard time coming up with ideas for my session. By incorporating the advice given by other students who had similar topics as myself, the direction of my session became way more clear. The session did not take an extremely large time, and completely settled my nerves for my group session. I think the most important part of the group summit was the follow up. After meeting with the other members, we emailed each other copies of our protocols and just kind of bounced ideas off each other, and gave advice for sections of the protocols that could use improvement.  I'm thankful that I had the opportunity to do a leadership summit, and look forward to doing more, not only in school, but also in my career. The impact of the summit was quite evident!

No comments:

Post a Comment